- Our goal is your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it. Please call or email us to let me know. All returns are freight prepaid by the client, unless we made an error in order processing or shipping.
- Mailing address : SkiCatalogue.com, 980 street Champêtre, Ste-Adèle, Quebec, J8B 1T3.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded. You will be notified of your refund by email. All products must be returned in the original purchase condition. IMPORTANT: returned orders with missing items or broken merchandise will not be accepted. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- We request personal information from our customers only as required to complete and deliver their orders. Information collected includes contact information (name/shipping address) and financial information (credit card number/expiry date). This information is solely necessary for completion of your order, and will never be shared with anyone other than our chosen processing providers: Paypal. All transaction information necessary to these providers will be
managed using SSL technology to ensure data security.
- SECURE ORDERING
- All transaction processing at SKICATALOGUE.COM is conducted via Paypal. Security is maintained through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Through this technology, transaction information is encrypted while on your computer, sent through the internet as jumbled code, and then decoded on our processor's server. None of this data can be read in transit.
- As a further level of security, our processors utilize digital certificates, the industry standard. This combination of features allows us to effectively verify identities, enable secure communications and encrypt transactions. What this means for our customers is an entirely safe, and secure shopping experience.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD via PAYPAL and CHECK. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- In Canada, the Goods and Sales tax (G.S.T.) is applied on every product sold in our on-line store. In Quebec, the provincial sales tax will be added to every item but the books.